Monday, October 31, 2011

The Great Pan is Dead

Let's try this again, it didn't want to post my first try for some reason. We started the ends on Thursday. Stating that it is nothing more than the end of one cycle, and the beginning of another. This seems to happen every 2,000 years. So something is going to change in the near future if this pattern continues. Mythology gave way to religion. We're not sure what religion will give way to. We brought in a stone from outside and made it the holy stone of Mytholgy 285. We passed it around the room to warm it up. We covered ideas in poetry concerning the end. How the cycle is always started by a bird impregnating a woman. We need to change our perceptions of the world. To be inside the temple is to see versus being outside the temple where we can only look at the same thing. We spoke of introverts and extroverts, where I have myself labeled as an introvert, and one of my friends labeled as an extrovert. thinking is personified by Zeus, sensation by Athena, intuition by Demeter, and feeling by Dionysus. When Dr. Sexson was describing Dionysus, Fabio popped into my head. I also have Dionysus summed up in three words: Sex, Drugs, and Rock and roll. I guess the argument could be made that that was actually four words, but only if you count rock and roll as two different words, which I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment