Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Double post day post 2- dreams

I'm just getting this one over with. We're supposed to blog about a dream we have. Well, I've had some dreams since the assignment was listed out (I have that written somewhere in this blog). I however, cannot remember any of them to save my life. Well, there is the fragment memory I have of Basil of Baker Street climbing up Sherlock Holmes's arm, but I don't remember the rest of that. Life points to whoever actually gets either reference in that sentence, double if you get both. I also have fragments of dreams that involved my family, which I deemed not worthy to share with you guys. I do get some pretty strange dreams that I remember the whole way through. I may do a reprise of this blog post if I get one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment